Propel x TASN: The Pre-Booked Sales Masterclass
This September we are delighted to be working alongside Propel Hospitality to launch The Pre-booked Sales Masterclass.
The event is designed to assist hospitality operators in taking advantage of the increasingly important opportunity that is pre-booked sales. Relevant to owners, directors and those working within sales & events teams.
Thursday, 5 September 2019, 1 Moorgate Place, London EC2R 6EA
Former Novus Leisure sales director Rupert Macfarlane, who now runs The Advanced Sales Network, looks at the key steps and competencies required to make the most of the increasingly important pre-booked sales opportunity.
Tickets: £295 plus VAT for Propel Premium members, £345 plus VAT for non-members.
To book, email Anne Steele on: email@example.com or call 01444 817691
✔️ Pre-Booked Sales 6 Step Health Check
✔️Sales Opportunity Key Principles
- Identifying the opportunity
- Defining the required resource and structure
- Recruiting your sales force
- Objectives and incentives
- Mastering the reactive sales process
- Mastering the pro-active sales process
- The importance of Christmas
- Training and developing the sales team
- Delivering true sales growth, not cannibalisation
- Making pre-booked sales growth ‘stick'
View the Full Schedule
For more information on how TASN can help your leisure or hospitality business then visit our Clients page or if you are looking for your next job role then visit our Vacancies page. Alternatively, you can also send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.